Are you sure you have tried everything?
Take heart. Help is here. I personally faced terrible acne condition for 9 years so I know the feeling you are feeling now. My face was so severely covered by acne that a couple of years ago, if I had to guess, I had over hundreds of zits.
I dared not go out. Embarrassed to talk to people especially girls. I definitely hated it when some friends of mine talked about my acne condition.
I researched for the best methods to cure acne and have taken notes on the treatments that I’ve used…. So if your condition is like what you have described, hopefully the tips that I will be giving out are going to help you.
1. Use tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is one of the best solution for acne. It kills the bacterias that cause zits to rise on your skin. Cheap and effective. It’s better than most products on sale based on my personal experience.
2. I know they told you to wash your face 239 times a day if you want to get rid of acne.
The whole point of washing your face is to remove dirt and bacterias from your skin as well as remove dead skin cells. Don’t over-wash your face. Over washing will make your skin’s texture damaged. Dryness is another issue.
3. Eat more vegetables and fruits.
Vegetables and fruits contain high amounts of vitamins, minerals and most importantly fibers.
- Vitamins sourced from the fruits and vegetables you eat are EXTREMELY ESSENTIAL TO PROMOTE THE GENERAL HEALTH OF YOUR SKIN and PREVENT ACNE BREAKOUTS.
- Minerals boost the immune system and regulate the hormone secretion. Required for other bodily functions too.
- FIBERS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE! Did you know that on average our body contains about 5 kgs of toxins? These toxins will make your hormone secretion go chaotic and immune system to deteriorate. Eating more fruits and vegetables helps to deal with this.
*************FRUITS AND VEGETABLES CONTAIN NATURAL ENZYMES TOO!!!************************
3. Stress – I know you have a lot of stress
Emotional health does play a role in acne. As 29 year old, I am sure you have quite a lot of stress in the workplace, and possibly in your personal life. Everyone has stress!
Excessive Stress causes the following:
- Deteriorated immune system. Bacterias that cause acne cannot be dealt with by the immune system thus causes more acne breakouts.
- Unregulated hormone secretion. When we are talking about acne, the hormone responsible for it is “Androgen”. What androgen does is it stimulates the oil glands under your skin to release oil to your skin to moisturize the skin. When you are stressed, the secretion of androgen increases, then more oil will be released to your skin. This causes your pores to get clogged, and poof here comes acne.
Getting rid of your stress is quite important if you are serious about getting rid of acne. I know it’s already stressful and frustrating when you have acne. And the more you stress on it, the worse your acne will get. I’ve personally experienced this so I know. Try not looking to the mirror so frequently. Forget about the zits. Play more, relax more and life’s going to be great!
I know I’ve been talking about many things now… But if you want to learn more about how to deal with acne, please read the article linked below.
I hope your acne will get cured soon. Best of luck.
Also, think properly before spending your hard earned money on products. The way they describe the products almost make us feel like buying. But are they really that good? Think carefully before spending! That’s good for our economy.